Arkansas Raptor Diamond Dash featuring Night Raptor Tactical and RSIworks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DocSpooK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can take a look at it.

I'll say this up front. you can never have enough stuff. Regardless of what it is, at some point you will always find a use for it.

To make things easy i recommend not really worrying about band-aids. Stock up on 2x2 or 4x4 or 6x6 gause pads and tape. A good pair of trauma scissors are key. You can cut through a steel toe boot if you have to with those.

Also a couple sam-splints. They are fold able and make quick use of immobilizing an extremity. Also pack a couple sharpies.

You cannot be prepared for everything, even the ALS ambulances don't have everything you need. but you carry enough to "make do" for whatever you come across.

Unfortunately most of the key components that really make a difference are not accessible to "civilians" or require advanced training. Knowledge on how to stop bleeding, proper - c-spine immobilization, and CPR is key.

I am bringing my deployment aidbag also if you want to see a bugout set. It has everything mentioned above plus.

Always plan for zombies then everything else is easy!

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Frowned upon.

The entire Ozark National Forest and all other Wildlife Management Areas are off-limits to firearms of any kind, unless you have an Arkansas-approved gun permit. The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission have deemed themselves lords over these lands and have illegally enacted firearms regulations which are stricter than gun-hating California. Southern Arkansas is a confusing patchwork of gun laws due to the Wildlife Management Areas and National Forest regulations.

Arkansas state parks do not allow loaded firearms in vehicles; they must be locked in a locking device or in a locked vehicle, unless you have a valid concealed carry permit recognized by Arkansas, then you may carry concealed. Again, these regulations are more restrictive than almost any in the country.

The handgun carry law (the journey exception, especially) is so vague in Arkansas, one law enforcement officer may interpret it different than other officers. Also, if you are legally carrying on a journey on a highway which suddenly crosses the boundary of the Ozark National Forest or any other WMA, you may be then arrested for carrying any firearm. One such road is Highway 23 (locally called the Pig Trail). This highway is a very scenic drive and is known worldwide.

Night Raptor 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Group buy for ARDD on Pelican Coolers

If anyone on the ARDD is interested in a Pelican cooler, let me know. We can pull together a group buy. They are equivalent, if not superior to the Yeti. They come in sizes ranging from 20qt to 250 qt. I can bring them with me to the event to save on shipping.

Features

Best In Class Ice Retention (7-10 Days)
Freezer Grade Gasket
2" Polyurethane Insulation
Press & Pull Latches
Molded-In Tie Downs
Non-Skid & Non-Marking Raised Feet
Sloped Drain & Threaded Leak Proof Recessed Drain Plug (Garden Hose Attachable)
Durable Rotomolded Shell
Injection Molded Swing Handles with Overmolded Grip
UV Protected Shell
Fish Measuring Ruler Molded on Lid
Stainless Steel Hardware
Made in the USA

Manufactured In
United States

Email [email protected] for pricing