Are you ordering with or without Tailgate Appliqué?

Tailgate Appliqué or NO Tailgate Appliqué

• Tailgate Appliqué

Votes: 93 48.2%
  • NO Tailgate Appliqué

Votes: 100 51.8%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No thank you. A little hideous to me and they charge for?? Man that is why the silver platinum's were the only way for me - I asked for them to remove it on other colors and I would buy, but they informed me it was not finished under there.
To each his own though

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered without as I don't really want to pay that much. I think it looks just fine and it definitely sets the trucks apart from a distance. It won't be something you can easily add afterwards as this is what the trucks look like on the back with the Platinum appliqué.

tailgate2_zpsemkkkk7l.jpg

tailgate_zpszoavsuuz.jpg

tailgate3_zpsuwdxfbta.jpg

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A weird thing about ordering in Canada: if you want the applique, you're getting the bedside GFX as well. They're a package for $1350 Canadian (about $1000 USD).

My 802A Avalanche Crew is coming with it, I like how it differentiates a Raptor from a standard F150 from the back. But I'm pretty sure I'm gonna take a heat gun to the overpriced bedside GFX, unless it grows on me.

Blu Du

Reaction score
my wife liked it and since its her truck we ordered it. she wanted the side graphics too but I wasn't paying 800 or 1200 or what ever they were

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I passed on the tailgate appliqué. It kinda looks cool, but when you realize its just plastic, it becomes cheesy in my opinion. But thats just me.

Last edited: