Are you ordering with or without Tailgate Appliqué?

Tailgate Appliqué or NO Tailgate Appliqué

• Tailgate Appliqué

Votes: 93 48.2%
  • NO Tailgate Appliqué

Votes: 100 51.8%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kevin85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine with it just so it didn't look like every other F150 on the road, plus I figured it would add a little protection to the tailgate.

you know they gonna do right? There's gonna be aftermarket companies making it for the regular f150s. Just like the front grill, I saw bunch of people on the f150 forum putting the raptor style front grill on their f150s...

Shooter10x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you know they gonna do right? There's gonna be aftermarket companies making it for the regular f150s. Just like the front grill, I saw bunch of people on the f150 forum putting the raptor style front grill on their f150s...

They gonna do what they gonna do. I didn't like it at first, but it grew on me. There is plenty of stuff I have in mind to make my Raptor different anyway.

noblesramair

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered it, i'm still a little on the fence but I liked how it looked with the lightning blue and I also liked that it was different than all other F150s. I will on the other hand be rather disappointed if it fads after a couple years. Im likely going to get the truck ceramic coated though so hopefully that should stop it from happening if it would at all.

everjack

Reaction score
I ordered it with. I personally like the look, and wanted some contrast with the Avalanche Grey. I'm also planning on doing some mild graphics with some Raptor rear fender signage and some front fender hash marks.

Dewserb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With it. If I'd gone with any color other than Magnetic, I may not have opted for it. I think it'll flow nicely with that color. Also, and for whatever reason, the last two trucks I had ended up with tiny little paints chips right about where the tailgate applique would go. I figure it may offer a little more protection.