Anyway to display outside temp in the gauge cluster?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why do you care what temp it is outside when you’re inside a nice warm (or cool) luxury truck cabin?

OP
OP
J

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why do you care what temp it is outside when you’re inside a nice warm (or cool) luxury truck cabin?

1) Eventually, I plan on getting out of the truck, where the HVAC system doesn't work
2) In the winter, when going to the snow, I use the temp gauge to determine when I switch over to 4A
3) It's just nice to know. Just like it's nice to own a Raptor even if I can do what I do in a FX4 or Tremor

JumpyMan

Reaction score
Just "Wow" Jabroni619. . .these people just don't get it, right? I've had Chevy's for the last 15 years and just bought my first Ford ~ F150 Lariat 2020 with 20k. So far seems great BUT a few OBVIOUS conveniences missing. . .like you said, while using CarPlay AND displaying anything other than the FORD screen, YOU CAN'T SEE THE F&CKING OUTSIDE TEMPERATURE! Pretty basic $hit here. . .also to my horror, the fricken radio doesn't have a SCAN ability. . I've seen posts where responses are "yeah it does. . just keep hitting the button". . yeah. .that's not "scan" genius. . .that's SEEK. . . Fricking STUPID with all the settings, graphics, options, gauges, trip 1, trip 2, fuel economy moving vertical bar graph, etc. that FORD couldn't fit a little OUTSIDE TEMPERATURE DISPLAY SOMEWHERE in there! If you find a solution I'd love to know. . good luck.

ten_blade

Reaction score
If you have an Accessport you can monitor outside temp..doesn’t solve the problem but provides a workaround

REX111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Again. download weatherology on your phoine. It works with apple carplay and will give you current weather conditions/temp on your location.