Anyone have the "new" wear off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just get tired of the people that drive it because it looks cool. I see a different one every day and they are all stock and the only dirt on them is from the windstorm.

That's me and I don't give one shit if I don't drive it off road...I like, I bought, and I do whatever the hell I want to do with it. I am so tired of these whiny people 'complaining' that someone doesn't 'off road' the Raptor because that's what it's made for. Buying it and driving it cuz it's 'cool' is the reason everyone buys it!! It's just more fun when you plow through terrain and fly over sand dunes like most kid's have dreamed about since they were 10 years old.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's me and I don't give one shit if I don't drive it off road...I like, I bought, and I do whatever the hell I want to do with it. I am so tired of these whiny people 'complaining' that someone doesn't 'off road' the Raptor because that's what it's made for. Buying it and driving it cuz it's 'cool' is the reason everyone buys it!! It's just more fun when you plow through terrain and fly over sand dunes like most kid's have dreamed about since they were 10 years old.

Ha! Yeah!!!!!

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Because you used it as a submarine, not its intended purpose

She survived, that's the key. Lol

Everyone just better be prepared for submarine 2.0

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score

That's great for you. But you have an interest in and also take part on the forum. I'm referring to the people that treat it just like any other truck on the road.

Don't care about it, don't off road it, just put gas in and drive. What's the point?

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's great for you. But you have an interest in and also take part on the forum. I'm referring to the people that treat it just like any other truck on the road.

Don't care about it, don't off road it, just put gas in and drive. What's the point?

You do realize that not everyone understands or shares most of our passion for vehicles, right? I've seen more than my share of people who buy cars just to drive - not understanding what they were designed for. Look at 90% of the Range Rover drivers in the U.S. Yuppies. 90% of the Corvette drivers. Yuppies. I bet half the Harley riders on the road today are doctors and lawyers and such! Not that I'm bashing any of them, they just aren't passionate or in the 'know' about vehicles. They are cool, they buy them, they sell them. That's the extent of their knowledge. I think these trucks are cool looking, and I am learning more all the time about what it is capable of off road. As a street queen, they have their place just as much as they do on the trails.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score

I hate Corvette drivers who don't drive 165MPH.

I hate Prius drivers who drive more than 25MPH.

I hate motorcycle riders who don't lane split at least 50MPH more than everyone else.

I hate BMW owners who don't park in two parking spots and never tailgate anyone.

I hate Subaru and Volvo drivers who don't have COEXIST stickers on their bumpers.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look at 90% of the Range Rover drivers in the U.S.... Yuppies.

As someone who worked at a Land Rover dealership and Rover owner, the general Range Rover ownership breaks down as such:

Anyone with a RRC is an enthusiast.
Anyone with a P38 is an idiot.
Anyone with a L322 is an idiot.
Anyone with a L405 is a rich yuppie.

Owning a Rover that was built from the mid 90s to about 2006 is an exercise in masochism.

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@13raptorcrew. My 60 mile daily commute sends my SCAB to the bench "weekend duty". Oh yeah, and only during the months of Oct. thru April. And even then it has to split time with the EXC.

You got me thinking... I have to start spending more time in her!

Attachments

• 579289_356245797809513_1763077369_n.jpg
    579289_356245797809513_1763077369_n.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 46