Anyone in the PHX area have a good Mechanic?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

azwldcat13

Reaction score
Hello, I have a 2014 Screw since last May with 151k on it and I believe it is leaking PS fluid. The previous owner had some maintenance records but nothing beyond LOF and a coolant exchange. I have gone to several mechanics the last few years for my wife’s 6.2 Denali and my 76’ Bronco (traded for the Raptor) and I didnt like any of them enough to go back. So I need a shop that can do the fluid exchanges (tranny, diffs, transfer case, ps, etc.). And also possibly replace the ps pump. I wanted to look into getting a more heavy duty setup also. Somewhere in the Tempe/Chandler/Mesa/Gilbert area preferably,Thanks.

602Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe there's a TSB for a power steering hose. You can read some here:

I had a replacement Ford rack installed at a local general maintenance shop and then upgraded to a PS filter cooler myself. Most places I've had work done, I would not recommend and do most myself. The last dealer I used for service was Sanderson Ford for my Lead Frame recall and had them do the T-Case and Front Diff fluid while it was there. I'd just look for a shop thats local to you that has a good track record of working on F150's. The Raptor has a few special parts, but most are the same. Good Luck!