Crossed owning a Raptor off the Bucket list a few days ago. Checking in from CO.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

COLORAP303

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the welcome! One of the benefits of buying used is, I’m not scared to scratch it. One of my best memories is buffing our some scratches with my dad in the driveway.

Im originally from Albuquerque though, Colorado crime is child’s play in comparison. I see your point with the door opener though, appreciate the advice.

Any good 4x4 shops you recommend to work on the raptor, preferably south of Denver? I’m not sure I want to do my own shocks in the driveway yet.
I have no idea. I’m one of those that if I can’t do it myself I don’t do it. Haha

COLORAP303

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I may take you up on that. You said Thornton right? I don’t need new but it seems like all the rebuild programs are backed up or have a spotty rep, and it’s not that much cheaper than new ones from Tasca.
I can’t find both front and rear on tasca.did you find them?

COLORAP303

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not worried about it at this point as my shocks are all good to go but I know it will need to happen sooner or later.