New member, checking in.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mtnghost

mtnghost

Reaction score
Wow that’s a lot of reply’s that should have personal responses, yet I’m not sure how to respond to individual comments yet. My fault for assuming all forum formats are the same I guess?

OP
OP
mtnghost

mtnghost

Reaction score
The search function is your friend here. Tons of information at your fingertips. We are asked these types of questions every few days. So would be good if you did a little research before asking questions that have been answered over, and over, and over, and...

Might be a new lock down as we have been blasted by spam as of late. Until you are verified by site moderators. Unless you have gummies for sale.
I’m pretty sure it was because I hadn't been fully verified yet. Thanks for the info.

OP
OP
mtnghost

mtnghost

Reaction score
HOLY F@CK, a Ginger Raptor. Never dated a red head, eh?

She looks good tho, seriously
#OneLessprius

when you ask what’s the average age group, do you mean physical, emotional, intellectual?
Because we’re pretty much intellectual and emotional 14 year olds.

The Jen Juan owners numbers are, kind of sadly, getting smaller. Hard to believe it all started almost 15 years ago. We’re blessed to have some dedicated Jen Juan owners and long time owners here keeping the faith. Jen Juan is solid truck that can do some seriously amazing stuff. Each Jen has improvements, excepting the Jen Tres in the looks department but hey, nobody can have everything.

I think only a few of the Jen Juan forums are reply only, and there are sticky posts that may be locked.

@MurderedOutSVT ? Help a FRF brother out?
Thank you, and I have always like the fiery ones! Look it’s a raptor, if you’re not getting a loud colour and obscene graphics, what’s the point? I mean am I right?! Thanks agin for the humor and info, I hope to bring a lot of technical info to this forum soon. Still learning the platform but I’m an extremely curious mechanic so if anyone needs help with issues I will be the first to bounce ideas off of with anyone here. Thanks again for helping me acclimate to this forum.

OP
OP
mtnghost

mtnghost

Reaction score
124 Spiders is a strange number of arachnids. Not my thing but ya know.....

I've not had any of the afformentoned issues in the Jen Juan section. Like @smurfslayer said, The sticky threads won't allow posting to, but any of of the others should. At least they do for me, but I'm not involved with a redhead.....that complicates things

What kind of meetings do you host? @Oldfart is always looking to meet new livestock
I just love ridiculous yet ridiculously good at what they are made for machines. The 124 is a phenomenal track and canyon vehicle, kinda like the raptor is an off road monster. Both have zero practicality in the real work and that’s why I love them and had to own one before I died! So the listing thing had to do with me not being verified yet and has been cleared up. As far as read heads go, you don’t know what you’re missing.
Meetings, well I live in the Bay Area and in the spiders we used to meet up and do some spirited canyon runs. As for this vehicle, anyone down to share their off road trails or camping spots, I'm down to join in the fun.

OP
OP
mtnghost

mtnghost

Reaction score
Nice looking truck, I agree with @Nex , the wheels are good, not so much bumper and flares, congratulations and have fun
Flares are surprisingly factory just painted black but agreed the closer to stock this thing is the better it looks IMHO. Honestly this truck was perfect off the showroom floor and I have never thought that about any vehicle I have ever owned.