Any failed high cost stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I made an educated decision not to buy the gen 2 Raptor specifically because of the ecoboost 6 and 10spd. I enjoy my gen 1 SVT Raptor and have no issues with it. The only thing I have to worry about is rebuilding the shocks soon.

So why not just stay on the Gen1 forums?

You have been banned twice already (that we know of) for trolling and everyone knows you are a clown. You have been promising a "new" engine since 2016, and its obvious you are just full of shit.

Glad you like the Gen1. It is a great truck. Just not nearly as great as the Gen2. Maybe the Gen3 will be more to your liking. And yes, the Gen3 will be better than the Gen2. It should debut in 2022 or 2023.

Sasquatch78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made an educated decision not to buy the gen 2 Raptor specifically because of the ecoboost 6 and 10spd. I enjoy my gen 1 SVT Raptor and have no issues with it. The only thing I have to worry about is rebuilding the shocks soon.

The only educational decision you've made is skipping school and trolling internet sites and you don't even have any reason to troll Ford sites. Nobody in the family owns a FORD!

It's funny how you pretend to be an adult with a Ford Raptor, yet you're 14 years old and don't even have a learner's permit, much less a license or a car. Hell, you don't even have a revel model of a Raptor in your mom's house.

You need to stop lying about this, just like you were lying about weep holes before that

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The only educational decision you've made is skipping school and trolling internet sites and you don't even have any reason to troll Ford sites. Nobody in the family owns a FORD!

It's funny how you pretend to be an adult with a Ford Raptor, yet you're 14 years old and don't even have a learner's permit, much less a license or a car. Hell, you don't even have a revel model of a Raptor in your mom's house.

You need to stop lying about this, just like you were lying about weep holes before that

You may be right Sasquatch78.

But I think he might also just be a Chevy or Dodge truck salesman that is sad he has nothing to offer his customers as competition to the Raptor. It would explain why he has so much free time to post on here.

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
Nope, I own Fords. I just choose wisely and buy things that have known, good history.

Sasquatch78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope, I own Fords. I just choose wisely and buy things that have known, good history.

Please. The only stuff you're buying is what you can get from your allowance, which is exactly nothing since you got grounded for flunking 7th grade.

You should definitely study more. You will like what is available to you.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score

You "like" every post where someone has a problem.

So if you dont have a financial interest in Ford failing then you are even a bigger loser than I thought.

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
You "like" every post where someone has a problem.

So if you dont have a financial interest in Ford failing then you are even a bigger loser than I thought.

That is not something I do - not sure what leads you to that.

I have no financial interest in any manufacturer. I would never buy anything ecoboost because Ford just doesn’t have a reliable offering. If I felt comfortable with it lasting 10yrs, 100k Miles, I would buy. But, there is a very bad history of the same types of problems with them. No thanks. I will stick with my slow, aenemic 6.2 and enjoy driving it.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I have no financial interest in any manufacturer. I would never buy anything ecoboost because Ford just doesn’t have a reliable offering. If I felt comfortable with it lasting 10yrs, 100k Miles, I would buy. But, there is a very bad history of the same types of problems with them. No thanks. I will stick with my slow, aenemic 6.2 and enjoy driving it.

You've beat your own record for the most shit filled posts in a single thread.

You aren't enjoying it too when you're so busy on the Gen 2 forums pretending you've seen a myriad of problems with the engine and tranny and searching for every post with an issue so you can "like" it.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

Oh man, you are still in denial of reality and destined for the looney bin. Mods, we need to get a psych hold on @MGD before it loses complete touch with reality. To recap, @MGD re-registered after it’s Mcnawsty id got banned. Mcnawsty came from when it’s sasquatch77 id got banned.

pretty_low.jpg

about_freakin_time.jpg

Mods:
This user is cuckoo for cocoa puffs. We need it banned, and we need to keep banning it under whatever user name it comes back as.

Let’s make FRF Great Again already!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erikn