Am I missing something? Light price rant!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn Cleave I had to read that 3 times before it made sense, but I agree totally.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If all the non-chinese light manufacturers didn't exist, the Chinese light manufacturers wouldn't either

Incorrect, if the market for these lights did not exist then this would be true. If there is a market then a company will make a product to fit it, geography does not matter these days. I'm sure there are thousands of examples of chinese made products that have been first to market on a global scale.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
t_j I have only seen pictures of the totron lights, but for some reason in the pictures the optics look like seashells.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Except the Chinese manufacturers wouldn't have had a reason to develop the offroad lighting products we have today, china has no attachment to offroad racing, if there was no established market for these things chinese manufacturers would not have stepped in to get in on the profit, and even if they had, the cost of products coming out of china would be dramatically increased from what we see today as they would have had to develop them themselves