AG 801A screw arrived

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VBuffone

Reaction score
It does not show AG on the list of colors probably because it's new and unique, but you can provide VIN# and they can match. So I will wait till I get VIN and order. This is good news.

Postman

Reaction score
Got this from my dealer the other day when I was discussing possibly ordering one with the 801A package. It clearly says body color skull caps. Option code 59S

Ford.jpg

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you just have to file a misbuilt claim with the dealer. you should be taken care of. i havnt read of what people have gotten for answers.

OP
OP
roscopeeco78

roscopeeco78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have yet to get mine resolved and I took delivery in January and notified them of the misbuild when I picked the truck up.

khahn73

Reaction score
Have any 801a owners had this issue resolved?
I noticed the same issue on my 801. Dealer took care of procuring and painting the mirrors before I took delivery. Said they were fixing the misbuild on their own dime because it was too painful to try to get reimbursement from ford.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk