95% Condensation in headlights

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Come back and tell us how the trip to the dealer goes, Rick. You know how to reach me if I need to get involved. :)

Crystal

Everything at this other dealership went smooth. I drove in, advisor looked at it, took two pictures and said he is ordering two headlights, drove out and only took less than 3 minutes of my time. So because this dealership is taking such good care of me, won't need your services. But I can tell you, that my next Ford will be purchased here.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Everything at this other dealership went smooth. I drove in, advisor looked at it, took two pictures and said he is ordering two headlights, drove out and only took less than 3 minutes of my time. So because this dealership is taking such good care of me, won't need your services. But I can tell you, that my next Ford will be purchased here.

Awesome, Rick; I'm glad you've found a great dealership. Thanks for the update!

Crystal

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Got a call from the dealership yesterday that Ford is kicking back the claim. So they asked me to drive back there so they could take more pictures. Instead of making the drive the service advisor let me take pictures and email them to him. He just emailed me this morning and said he sent the pictures and Ford immediately approved the headlights to be replaced, so now they are finally ordered. I appreciate the dealer went up to bat for me instead of my previous dealer who most likely would of just told me that Ford denied it, sorry.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

One week after. Called and made appt to replace later this week.

a857a2f16df6c206506f6bd47ee6b2e4.jpg

d382735f41151844d0883c816a81eb3a.jpg