MY24 Dynamic Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been looking at the build sheets and also digging into the forum and other forums, but can't seem to find a straight forward answer.

Does the MY24 Raptor R have dynamic headlights (turning headlights)? Its probably one of my favorite options about my MY22, and would really like to NOT lose this option.

Based on what i've found so far, it appears it DID lose it (but the Lariat gets to keep it?), but I wanted to confirm.

OP
OP
S

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 23 R has them.
Sure, but your 23R is pre-refresh and new headlights, so I wasn't sure how that was going to carry over to 24. Based on discussion with my dealer, it sounds like I"m more in the MY25 range.

Someone over on the Gen3 sub section mentioned that the MY24 listing says it gets all of the Lariat stuff PLUS etc. So, I think it would be safe to say it will have them. So good news all around. Given the number of deer where I live, having the headlights ahead of you on a turn is certainly a comfort-adder.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter