Misaligned Headlights…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Simply put… I’m not the kind of guy to just conform to “That’s just the way it is” when I purchase a fairly expensive vehicle. I usually hold the manufacturer’s feet to the fire and force their dealers to fix my shit!!

I’m not going to do their job for them… iE… “read the manual” and tell them how to fix my truck. No disrespect but *******!! Why do we all need to read every word of the owners manual to keep the DEALERS worthless service advisors in check? I’ve personally got better shit to do!

The only reason I said anything after giving you the answer is because of your post above. Why go on a forum to ask a silly question if you have no intention on even doing anything? You don’t have the time to read the manual or fix it yourself in 15 minutes but rather waste your time going to a dealership multiple times? Creating a thread on the internet? Maybe I just have come to realization that yes, ford dealership for the most part are pretty useless and if you want things done right, do it yourself. Don't ask how to do stuff if you aren’t interested in putting any effort beyond posting a thread on the internet. Go set at the dealership lobby and eat a bag of chips for a few hours.