7.0 Liter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Im curious to see who he talked to . I will be at "That same Offroad race" tomorrow and around the ford engineers . They usually keep things pretty tight but ill dig if I can . Im on a big brand sponsored race team also .

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Just wait for the shit-fit the V8 crowd has when Ford announces the G3 will come with a 1.5L V4 hybrid. Never mind that it has 550hp and a stupid amount of torque off the line, but V8 bla-bla-bla.....

90 degree offset v4 would fix any exhaust noise concerns from the purist crowd.

SpeedJunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who said anything about V8? My super secret squirrel source says it’s a 7L rotary that runs on unicorn farts.

derise

Reaction score
After a long day of work, decide to check out new content on FRF and see this shit again. Can’t help but laugh.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I agree. I know a guy who was dating this girl that cheated on him with some dude who was at a bar watching a tennis match on TV when he overhead this gal go about her husband's cousin that knew a lot porter for a Ford dealer in Ruidoso, NM and he confirmed that his general manager heard a rep for Toyota get all pissy over some Ford Engineer in Germany talking about a V8 in the 2019 Raptor.

Status
Not open for further replies.