7.0 Liter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
MisterScott

MisterScott

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like I said, I am just passing on a comment from a guy who runs a decent size energy company and sponsors an off road racing team. He wouldn't know what engine the current Raptor has in it if it fell on his head. I personally and very happy with my eco boost raptor. Christ, this forum is more dysfunctional than a Jeep forum.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
NFW.

Solid fuel external combustion.

will be a .5 MY option some time in the future. So I’ve heard.

OP
OP
MisterScott

MisterScott

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I am not sure why they would go back to a big block V8. If anything do an eco boost 5.0. Unless they get super exotic with materials, it is gonna weigh a lot. As one who has buried and stuck the front a 4 wheel drive super duty.....

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

you cant talk about a V8 in the new raptor on this forum. thats neat news but has been circulated before. have any concrete info other than word of mouth?

so many angry little snowflakes lol.

I do not. As I indicated, just passing on a comment that I am confident my friend heard, not saying the comment is reliable.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NFW.

Solid fuel external combustion.

will be a .5 MY option some time in the future. So I’ve heard.

Didn't think of this. You wouldn't have to visit a gas station. The future is coming....

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How about this one...Ford goes electric before they go back to the V8..Ha

Just wait for the shit-fit the V8 crowd has when Ford announces the G3 will come with a 1.5L V4 hybrid. Never mind that it has 550hp and a stupid amount of torque off the line, but V8 bla-bla-bla.....

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i had my order in for trade in ‘19 v8 and they said its now early release ‘20 model. so i gotta wait 8 more months for order #

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is exactly what I’m being told that the release date will be early 2020 for the v8

Status
Not open for further replies.