2500 miles and a tranny leak?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got under my truck to change the oil last night, which went well, but then I saw red fluid dripping from the front of the tranny, just behind where the oil drain plug is. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, what was the resolution? Thanks!

tcdunne

Reaction score
On my 2011 with 3k miles, front of tranny was leaking, Ford replaced the seal and the converter. Now one month later, and no off roading yet, noticed oil all over front right wheel wheel - could be the front shock is bad - brakes and fluid level was fine...sitting at Ford right now.

OP
OP
PEZ

PEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After weeks of waiting for parts to come in, Ford dealer had my Raptor all day yesterday to fix it. I guess they had it all apart, got it all back together and after the test drive, the tranny is still ******* leaking! They don't know what to do, and they said they'll call Ford today. I am really unhappy and to top it off, the rental they gave me is a tiny Nissan Cube!!!