2013 TRR poll who's going

can you make 2013 TRR

• Yes 100%

Votes: 32 50.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • I wish but will have to wait another year.

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mapman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once in a lifetime

Bryson, You are the MAN. Mileage is not keeping you from driving to a possible ONCE IN A LIFETIME adventure. If some guys are stuck working... that is sad, but some men look at an adventure like it might be their last. You are one of those men that don't sweat the small shit to reach the peak of adventures. I salute you. See you at the Ranch in April.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is what I am thinking everyone meet at Alan's or Madcow's house and drive there..

-Greg

We could sure meet up at the house and go from there. Its only 7 hrs from our house to TRR so its not to bad of a drive. I was thinking about pulling a little in closed trailer to camp out with. I will say the hotel was pretty freaking nice to stay at both the ADD and Outlaw guys stayed there. Nothing like a cold beer and pizza with a shower and TV. 40 mile drive sucks in the morning but at a 100 ain't to bad.

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1377 one way from White Lake, MI to the Ranch.

If we fly out to this ski race we are attending in late March I think I can make it. Still a maybe for now though. We would go I-69 to I-70 to I-44 down