2013 TRR poll who's going

can you make 2013 TRR

• Yes 100%

Votes: 32 50.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • I wish but will have to wait another year.

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After this year, I'm not missing it for the world. Truck should have a few additional mods as well.

OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is such a tight squeeze for me march would work better.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

it's 1, 0, 3, 1, so far

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Done deal. By then my truck should be rebuilt stronger than ever after last time. Get your suspension ready for hill country boys... it is one helluva pounding. Seeing is believing... it gets pretty hairy if you venture up to the front of "B" class. And if you're gonna do that you might as well ease on into "A" class. You only get one shot at that on Saturday morning. You will have plenty of good stories to tell your grand kids. Rumor has it that most of last year's "A" class vets will have moved up to the caged "X" class. Wouldn't miss it

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Done deal. By then my truck should be rebuilt stronger than ever after last time. Get your suspension ready for hill country boys... it is one helluva pounding. Seeing is believing... it gets pretty hairy if you venture up to the front of "B" class. And if you're gonna do that you might as well ease on into "A" class. You only get one shot at that on Saturday morning. You will have plenty of good stories to tell your grand kids. Rumor has it that most of last year's "A" class vets will have moved up to the caged "X" class. Wouldn't miss it

It's so on.