2013 Raptor Pricing Released 5 Builds w/pricing HERE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
HARLEY6LF250SDU

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any truth to the rumors some 2013 Raptors may be built in Kentucky? If so, maybe the quality of body panel fit and finish improves...Love my Raptor but Ford needs to step up exterior fit & finish QC...

No the 2013 Raptor will be built @ Dearborn Truck Plant.

ONLY the F250-F550's and Expedition / Navigators are built @ Louiseville, KY Truck Plant.

randy

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HOLD RAPTOR WHEEL 64A NOT AVAILABLE

Heard anything new on this?

Ordered 2013 Screw on July 7th with the optional wheels. Dealer said it likely won't be a problem, but they weren't sure.

I'm already expecting something like October or November before I see my first (hooray!) Raptor. I could live without the beadlocks (and save a little cash) if the delay is going to push delivery into next year.

Thanks

OP
OP
HARLEY6LF250SDU

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heard anything new on this?

Ordered 2013 Screw on July 7th with the optional wheels. Dealer said it likely won't be a problem, but they weren't sure.

I'm already expecting something like October or November before I see my first (hooray!) Raptor. I could live without the beadlocks (and save a little cash) if the delay is going to push delivery into next year.

Thanks

Ford has not started pulling ANY 2013 F-150 orders, SO a HOLD does not mean anything right now.

randy

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey randy thanks for the info the other day. you know your stuff a whole lot better than the dealers around my area. if only you werent so backed up, i would buy from you.
i really appreciate your time

dnewman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey randy thanks for the info the other day. you know your stuff a whole lot better than the dealers around my area. if only you werent so backed up, i would buy from you.
i really appreciate your time

x2, I appreciate the build the other night. We are fortunate to have you on this site.
Dennis

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's crazy watching the price of these things jump every year! The '13 with similar options to my '11 is $8000 more now! Of course, there's a few more goodies, but nothing worth $8000!

I'm sure I'll be looking to replace mine in a few years, if they still make them. I hope it's not $65K when I do!

mike.s

Reaction score
It's crazy watching the price of these things jump every year! The '13 with similar options to my '11 is $8000 more now! Of course, there's a few more goodies, but nothing worth $8000!

I'm sure I'll be looking to replace mine in a few years, if they still make them. I hope it's not $65K when I do!

I don't know about 2011, but from 2012 to 2013, there isn't much of a difference. A base model scab went up about $600. The new lux package with nav is actually cheaper than it was for 2012.

DragonRaptor

Reaction score
No & yes...lol

For 2013, the 801A Pkg forces you to get Lux pkg and MFT w/8" for $4760.00

But the ONLY way to get the Lux Pkg, is in the 801A Pkg level.

If your order the 800A pkg, VERY limited options available.

Randy,

Thanks for all of the information you have supplied this forum. It keeps us all well informed. I am interested in the 800a package for the Raptor. Does this package still offer items such as unique leather seats and such just not the items listed in the luxury pckg, IE Navi, MFT, ac seats this and that. I see no HID's but thats ok. I'm really interested in a base Raptor SuperCab with Beadlocks and the spray in bed-Liner. Thanks for your time sir...

Papi4baby

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Nothing gets cheaper as time goes by. :mad: