2012 Pricing is OUT !!!!! here it is guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
on the Raptor?

for the supercrew yes. On the supercab it's still 26 gal. Isn't that how it was for '11 as well? Or are you talking about regular f-150's?

ps.....supercrews and supercabs are both 4 doors.

georgeholtjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya, lol... my bad, let me explain a lil better, last year the 36gallon was standard for the supercab (4dr w/ suicide doors) and the 26gallon was standard on the supercrew (4 doors) , now it looks like it swapped... which works for me cause my dealer said that on the 2011 supercrew the 36gallon wasnt an option but could be done for the price of the tank/installation which they hit me at $2,500 ... so if it is true that the supercrew has a standard 36gallon tank for the 2012... than woohooo for me :D lol
and thanks Reptar, youre so quick at responding =))))

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya, lol... my bad, let me explain a lil better, last year the 36gallon was standard for the supercab (4dr w/ suicide doors) and the 26gallon was standard on the supercrew (4 doors) , now it looks like it swapped... which works for me cause my dealer said that on the 2011 supercrew the 36gallon wasnt an option but could be done for the price of the tank/installation which they hit me at $2,500 ... so if it is true that the supercrew has a standard 36gallon tank for the 2012... than woohooo for me :D lol

It's alarming how confused :crazy: some dealers are about these trucks. For 2010, the Raptor SuperCab had a 26 gallon tank. Then in 2011, the SuperCrew was born and given the 36 gallon tank while the SuperCab kept the 26. Ditto for 2012.

Fordx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Your dealer told you they would install a 36 gallon take on a Supercrew for $2,500? This has to be a joke.

georgeholtjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your dealer told you they would install a 36 gallon take on a Supercrew for $2,500? This has to be a joke.

Wish it was. Prolly just spittin numbers at me, but i dunno, ive been with this dealer for 5 years and they havnt really ever cut me any real deals, so i'll be switchin to the Tom Holzer... my family's been goin through them for over 40 years and they are gonna hook me up pretty good =)

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Total sweetness. I've been waiting for the 2012 and cool seats, was going to have the seats accented in blue on my own. AWESOME.:peace:

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a supercrew 2011 with a 36 gallon tank, so I think the sale guy at that dealer was trying to pull a fast one on ya.

My dealer had like 5 GT500s out front when I was doing my deal, and one of the sales guys saw me looking, and rather than say the truth, I have one, I said, no, Im holding out for the automatic. HE said he custom ordered one from the factory for another customer and could get one for me too...I deadpanned that if he has that kind of clout, he should hold onto it himself, because it would be a one of one. I hate the BS these sales guys throw at you...