Un-Official FIRST 2012 Raptor Build w/o pricing YET

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Every time I'm driving my street truck, I start day dreaming of "man I can't wait till this is a RAPTOR that I"m sitting in" lol

Should just about finish up parting out the mods on my street truck this weekend. Took off the full exhaust, sway bar, fuel pumps, upper & lower grille, and sylvania xenarc HID's today. Tomorrow have to pull the tails, bedrug, and gauges, and then put all the stock stuff back.

Can't wait to get my 2012 Raptor!!!!!

Thanks for the constant updates Randy!!!

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, Im glad for anyone that really wanted red, or just had to wait for other reasons, but I agree with most...Im more than happy to have what I bought.

I added the front camera, and unless its a FLIR camera, its no better.
I added the driver's side sun visor with homelink, a two screw, two minute mod.
Gary Disney says he can convert any front seat for cooling if you want it that bad. Its nice, my wife has it, but...I really dont care that much, and it gets as hot here as anywhere.

Desert Dawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I couldn't act fast enough to pick up one the last 2011's so now I am going to have to order a 2012. Really anxious to see what becomes available (especially the NAV). I'll be giving Randy a call as soon as I can (have to sell my current vehicle and take care of other matters first but this waiting around is killing me).

Last edited:

Rambo

Reaction score
Hi Randy,
Can you get the front camera to show up on other trims like Lariat or is it just for the Raptor?

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Not seeing a front E-locker?

Will never happen... there are a few aftermarket options but unless your doing rock crawling with your raptor, I don't really see the point. High speed + locking drive line = easy carnage. Especially independent suspension.