Un-Official FIRST 2012 Raptor Build w/o pricing YET

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CleverGirl

Reaction score
Just talked to Ford through chat online...

Representative told me that Raptors will start coming to dealers in October and order banks will be releasing soon. Also, he said that he wasn't sure about Tuxedo Black but there is definitely going to be a normal Black.

Not sure how accurate all this information is but I thought it was just something else to stir the pot...

Oh sure, they talk to YOU! I tried that a month or so ago, and I got the stone-faced, "I'm sorry but I do not have that information available at this time." :Jedi:

I am going dang-near nuts waiting for the '12 guide to be released and the order bank to be opened up... I want one for Christmas, dangit.

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, August 15th came and went. Then yesterday Randy revealed the no job one Raptors notation in his ordering system. It almost seems like someone at Ford is purposefully doing this crap just to mess with our emotions. There must be 25+ people on this forum alone that are foaming at the mouth to order a 2012 Raptor. Come on Ford! Hopefully tomorrow might be the big day...

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To add fuel to the ordering speculation fire, I was able to place an order for a 2011 on Monday and today the dealer called to say it went through fine so it looks like ordering is still open for 2011's.