2012 Side Graphics on 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there a best method of getting the 2012 side bed graphics so that I can have them placed on my 2011 Raptor?

I like the new side bed graphics much more than the previous ones.

Any help would be appreciated.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What are you asking here? Are you asking where can you purchase them? Or are you asking how to install them?

OP
OP
Deinonychus

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Where I can purchase them.
And what I can expect to pay for the graphics.
Then, what the installation cost will be. (approximately)

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here you go bro;

Per Randy;

Yes Sir,
Give my Parts Mngr a call. Mike Nobles (or Ryan) 918 647-2228
They list for $585.00 per side.

LH # CL3Z 992 0001 AA $450.00
RH # CL3Z 992 0000 AA $450.00

THANKS RANDY

I have to beleive the install will be in the $200-$300 range.

OP
OP
Deinonychus

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks to Randy, I called Mike Nobles and paid to have the 2012 side bed graphics sent to my house. Currently, they sold the last set, but have some more on order.

A body shop that I have used in town gave me the phone number of "the stripe guy", who they say there is no better person in Jacksonville to install pins striping and vinyl graphics. I called him and he said he would do the install for $150 total for both sides.

So, once again I play the waiting game.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Randy, I called Mike Nobles and paid to have the 2012 side bed graphics sent to my house. Currently, they sold the last set, but have some more on order.

A body shop that I have used in town gave me the phone number of "the stripe guy", who they say there is no better person in Jacksonville to install pins striping and vinyl graphics. I called him and he said he would do the install for $150 total for both sides.

So, once again I play the waiting game.

Good deal, should not take very long to get them in. Mike said 2 sets are going out.

thanks for your business,
randy

Raptor108

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the same thing. I put the '12 bed graphic on my '11. The '12 bed graphic goes well with the '11 hood graphic. The '11 hood graphic (with the body color Raptor lettering) looks better than the '12 hood graphic!

I paid my Ford dealer the same price of $450 for each side. I paid our local "vinyl graphics guy" $40 to stop by my home and do the installation in my garage.