Graphics or no Graphics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To each their own for graphics. For the most part, I like the graphics , but the R graphics to me were just making fun of the v8 rah rah people . I can't afford an R so I'll never have to worry about it.
But have you considered the idea that maybe those bedside graphics may be saving a whole lot of paint chips? Just my $.02. If you actually off road the truck?

vill

Reaction score
To each their own for graphics. For the most part, I like the graphics , but the R graphics to me were just making fun of the v8 rah rah people . I can't afford an R so I'll never have to worry about it.
But have you considered the idea that maybe those bedside graphics may be saving a whole lot of paint chips? Just my $.02. If you actually off road the truck?
1708062970275.gif
We all know only 3 or 4 people max are going to off road their raptor r.

fordrat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you nailed it with leveling just the R looks very clean and different to me it stands out I like that very nice good choice

Skai

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The truck looks naked w/o the graphics package, it just looks meh w/o it, but that's my opinion.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have struggled with the “nekkid” look or graphics. Since I did a couple of things to the R, the graphics don’t seem as obnoxious. Still mulling over wether to peel em or not.
SamIMG_7903.jpegIMG_7917.jpeg