Graphics or no Graphics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dellis777

Reaction score
Good evening everyone,

Finally got the R delivered and am really excited. I've owned every generation of raptor and love these trucks so much. Anyway, I am not a graphics person and have shaved every truck I've ever owned but for some reason I ordered the graphics on this truck thinking it was special. I wanted to ask you guys if you think removing the sticker kit on a truck that came with them would affect the value at all? Do you think there is already paint fade since its been built since February sitting who knows where?

IMG_7007.jpg

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I prefer the no graphic look…. Most people have no idea there are 700 ponies wanting to run!!

OP
OP
Dellis777

Dellis777

Reaction score
Thanks guys I'm gonna take them off Im just not a fan of badging.

@sf2360 did I see you wrapped your entire truck in the Xpel Stealth? What are your thoughts between the Xpel and the 3M and do you mind me asking how much? I just got a quote and it was $7100.00 for the 3M. I have no idea on how much this is supposed to cost and wanted your feedback since you have had it done. By the way your truck looks amazing!

Thanks everyone!

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like decals/graphics but i felt they overdid it on the R, the 'raptor' is gigantic and the 'V8' everywhere is just too much.

Personally if i was lucky enough to get one id take it off and throw on another smaller Raptor logo on the bedside.

Also man thats a lot of coin for protection, my lightning has 205k miles, in black, and still looks new to this day. Id rather toss that much into a twin screw supercharger and a good ceramic coating instead, but just my barely 2 cent peasant opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter