2012 ford raptor invoice pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Boostin said:
That is for a 2012 that I've already placed an order for. I'll scan in my order confirmation tomorrow if everyone would like. You'll notice the MSRP is identical to what Randy's posted as well. Not sure why it's so hard to believe when you compare pricing of a 2011 supercrew to that of a supercab vs. pricing for 2012s.

*facepalm* sorry I was comparing it to my 2012 supercrew..

jnava121

Reaction score
what the correct terminology for the cabs. I hear people say super cab super crew

and then they say crew cab , super something something..

does crew = the larger cab

and super = smaller

I hear various terminology just like to verify when I make an order .. definitely want the bigger full doors ..

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what the correct terminology for the cabs. I hear people say super cab super crew

and then they say crew cab , super something something..

does crew = the larger cab

and super = smaller

I hear various terminology just like to verify when I make an order .. definitely want the bigger full doors ..

Crew cab / SCREW / = full 4-door / body code W1R

Super cab = 2-door / body code X1R

randy

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know any good dealerships to work with in Florida? I am sick of the sales BS.

You could talk to randy hes hooked some guys up on this forum with nice deals hes great to work with hes the guy who posted above you btw an you can pm him by click the tab from the right hand side 9th from bottom in blue