2011 supercab or supercrew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah...kind of like a $50,000, 4-door, 6,000 lb, 411 hp truck that is still remniscent of a Suzuki Samurai convertible.

Attachments

• Suzuki_Samurai_Convertible.jpg
    Suzuki_Samurai_Convertible.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 31

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Easy solution...
Take out the back seat altogether.
Then its a 411hp monster that turns on a dime and can park on a 4'x8' sheet of plywood :)

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I prefer the scab. I have always wanted a short wheelbase lifted truck. I am not a big fan of the Screw, but it is growin on me.

If you have a family or need the room of a Screw, get the crew. It will give you the room and still a badass truck.

If you are like me with no family, then the scab is perfect and is a badass truck.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
133" is not a short wheelbase. 90" is a short wheelbase. :D

800px-Land_Rover_Defender_front_20070518.jpg
(Don't have one, but have always liked them!)

The Defender 90 - one of my favourites too!
If only Land Rover could package the 1 ton axles with coil suspension and their new 520hp engine they'd have an off road weapon in a category of its own!

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SCrew for me. I've got 3 daughters in car seats. I can't stand them kicking the crap out of the seats. This is going to be my daily driver as well as occasional offroad toy. If I tow anything, it'll be a small trailer with my Harley on it or something else lightweight.