2011 Screw listed on Arizona Craigslist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ALLSTATE

Reaction score
I have a 2011 Ford Raptor Super-crew Cab silver in color with every option other then sunroof and graphics. Truck is amazing! So if you dont want to wait the 12-16 weeks to order, don't want to pay over window Sticker at the dealer and you want to save on thousands on sales tax give me a call. Truck already has 20% window tint, Line-X spray-in bedliner and Magnaflow exhaust installed and will have color keys flares. Truck currently has 3,000 miles on it.

I'm asking $51.000.00 obo

Below is the window sticker link:
http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1ftfw1r62bfb24468

If you're interested give me a call @ 602-370-1861

or [email protected]

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would love to find a SCrew in Molten Orange with every option (graphics don't matter as I would purchase them after the fact anyway)...

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ALLSTATE said:
I have a 2011 Ford Raptor Super-crew Cab silver in color with every option other then sunroof and graphics. Truck is amazing! So if you dont want to wait the 12-16 weeks to order, don't want to pay over window Sticker at the dealer and you want to save on thousands on sales tax give me a call. Truck already has 20% window tint, Line-X spray-in bedliner and Magnaflow exhaust installed and will have color keys flares. Truck currently has 3,000 miles on it.

I'm asking $51.000.00 obo

Below is the window sticker link:
http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1ftfw1r62bfb24468

If you're interested give me a call @ 602-370-1861

or [email protected]

I'm regretting not ordering the Molten completely loaded. I hope the Race Red will be worth the wait.