What price to put on my Raptor 37?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to be selling my Raptor as the R.. is.. allegedly.. on its way so going to go back down to 2 vehicles until it’s here.

I have not been keeping up with any used market sales here. But some info:

Code Orange - 37PP - 2021 model year built in Feb of 2022. 25,600 miles. Two road trips that accounted for 12,000 of those miles.

All maintenance, oil changes etc done at Ford dealerships. PPF done on all edges and full hood/fenders/bumper & 5yr ceramic coating. Truck cleans up very nice. Tires are original and are rotated often but will likely only be very good through the fall and I’d change them by winter. I do have a tonneau cover on it. I did option the moonroof and power tailgate/bedliner. I did 3M tint the windows.

Overall very nice truck. New owner will be very happy. For some reason gas mileage has improved from 12mpg to almost 15 in the last couple of months. No idea why, haven’t driven it any different. I’m the original owner have the window sticker.

Since it’s a MY21 no COVID compromises. Fully loaded, nothing taken away. Hoping to list it by next Friday. I do want to go get it another oil change and have the dealer run through some warranty work to make it perfect but it’s nothing a new owner couldn’t also take it to the dealer for as well.

Attachments

• IMG_2269.jpeg
    IMG_2269.jpeg
    282 KB · Views: 124

Fireman Dave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The absurd mark ups on new trucks are pretty much gone in most markets which should lower used prices as well. I am guessing $78 - 80K is going to be the number. If it needs $2K in tires that may effect things as well.

OP
OP
BalorGrayJax

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up listing for $85k OBO prematurely just to get some feelers out there. Went live this morning so we will see. I would be happy with $80k no doubt. Appreciate the responses!

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This 22 with 7k miles and 37pp went for almost 5% above MSRP

I have a 21 CO 37 that I paid 93k OTD….with a 5k ADM…..115k is crazy!

Attachments

• 95BD4AC5-ECA9-4E54-9471-74A50055D11D.jpeg
    95BD4AC5-ECA9-4E54-9471-74A50055D11D.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 41
OP
OP
BalorGrayJax

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure the original buyer of this truck would love to go back in time and rethink that purchase

Eh. I don’t think so. I paid ADM on my truck, not a lot, but a bit. I’m paying ADM on my R ($8k). At the end of the day, I don’t harp on people who pay extra for what they want. I refused every truck offered to me or that could be ordered when the banks first went online unless it was 37PP and Code Orange. I know it’s a while ago now in car years, but back then allocations for the 37PP was basically nothing. I remember driving down to MO to pick up my truck and a long time customer of my salesperson was there at 9am waiting for me as a “little birdie” told him I’d be arriving in the AM. He offered me cash on the spot to take my spot and my truck.. I said no, but I don’t blame him either. It wasn’t unheard of for people to pay $125k for my truck back when MSRP was only $83k. Times were wild. Personally I’m glad that the market is returning to normal.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eh. I don’t think so. I paid ADM on my truck, not a lot, but a bit. I’m paying ADM on my R ($8k). At the end of the day, I don’t harp on people who pay extra for what they want. I refused every truck offered to me or that could be ordered when the banks first went online unless it was 37PP and Code Orange. I know it’s a while ago now in car years, but back then allocations for the 37PP was basically nothing. I remember driving down to MO to pick up my truck and a long time customer of my salesperson was there at 9am waiting for me as a “little birdie” told him I’d be arriving in the AM. He offered me cash on the spot to take my spot and my truck.. I said no, but I don’t blame him either. It wasn’t unheard of for people to pay $125k for my truck back when MSRP was only $83k. Times were wild. Personally I’m glad that the market is returning to normal.
I fully agree with you. I ordered my 2021 37 either the day, or day after they first became available to order. I simply walked into the dealership handed the salesman my card and told him to call me if they will accept a 5k ADM. As I started to leave, he said wait a minute before disappearing in the back. Less than 5 minutes later, he said deal. After that it took about 10 minutes to order it, I provided him a $1000 fully refundable check and was out in less than 30 minutes. That was July of 2021, but the truck didn’t arrive until February 2022. Only two things I wish I did differently:
1. CO is too flashy for me, so I wish I got a different color.
2. wish I ordered a 35 instead.