2003 Ford F150 won't start after parking on incline.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tompatty

Reaction score
Parked nose down on an incline for a short time, just long enough to enter a garage gate code, now the truck sputters when starting and dies when put in drive.

Any suggestions? Gas tank is a little over 3/4 full and the incline was not severe.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In your manual, on page 72, it clearly states that you should never park a Raptor nose down on an incline. It activates the DNSA (Do Not Start Again) sensor. To reset the sensor, you must simply do a complete tire rotation. Excuse the rudeness of the other posters. I keep trying, and failing, to get them to be classy like me. :favorites13:

OP
OP
T

tompatty

Reaction score
In your manual, on page 72, it clearly states that you should never park a Raptor nose down on an incline. It activates the DNSA (Do Not Start Again) sensor. To reset the sensor, you must simply do a complete tire rotation. Excuse the rudeness of the other posters. I keep trying, and failing, to get them to be classy like me. :favorites13:
Thanks for helping. Guess I'm not familiar with this forum as far as what is appropriate to post or not. Just washed my husband's truck and now I'm stuck with a truck that won't start waiting for him to help me out (cue violins). You are classy!

Rustyseatbelt

Reaction score
200.gif

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL to be helpful around this year (2003) in Diesel trucks they need a what's called a "Huch Mod" I dont know if it was a gas thing or not.