2-50's ?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

So it dawns on me that while there are plenty of people running the Rigid 50" E-Series Light Bar, has anyone else chosen to run two of these?

Specifically, my plans are to mount both on the roof, one obviously at the front of the cab and the other facing the rear at the back of the cab. I couldn't tell you how many times I needed light behind my truck while parking, partying, and moving things at night.

Thoughts? And how would I run modified brackets + what position for the rear bar?

Thanks again!

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
A 50" facing toward the rear seems a tad overkill to me. I would think the bed would obstruct a lot of the light too. Rasco had two 650's mounted on his roof facing the front. That was pretty intense.

OP
OP
New Guy

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^Well from my understanding you are able to adjust the aim of these bars... So I mean if its overkill, then Yes I suppose I am going to do it now 'cause my AUX switches have no other use atm than the cool factor.

So I was hoping either Rigid, Texas Motorworx, or one of the Vendors could give some input in terms of modifying the brackets and/or any helpful tips to mounting this on rear of the cab as well as insightful input to its positioning.

LOL come on guys! I want to do this as soon as possible 'cause I had an epiphany dreaming last night of this. So yeah any help would be appreciated.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea rasco ran two 50" at TRR but it lasted maybe half a lap before it broke plus it adds a a lot of noise while driving

OP
OP
New Guy

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait for the curved rigid, just my opinion. Only saw a picture and think I'm in love.

As always, people are vague... Mind telling me what this curved Rigid is? I don't want something small nor less than 50".

I am just dying to pull the trigger on a dual 50" set up 'cause I hate people tailgating and tbh it would be exceedingly useful to light up my back sometimes.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Read that Baja Designs will also have their radius light on display at the Expo in a few weeks.

From the few people I know that have run both the Rigid and BD on-x light's have said Rigid looks like a cheap Chinese knock off compared to the Baja Design light. So for the $ it sounds like Baja Design's is your best buy.

One down side that I was told about with the radius LED's is that it doesn't throw light nearly as far as a standard bar