50" baja designs light bar on front bumper. is it doable?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramrodraptor

Reaction score
Hi fellas, im looking at a 50" BD light bar. would it fit on the front bumper of the truck? Has anyone done this before? Pics?
thanks

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
50” is pretty big, I’ve seen people use the 40” ONX6 on the bumper before.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The largest you'll be able to go is 40" and you'll need some mounts. We carry the lights and mounts from SPV and put a package together for you if you're interested in going that route.

BarOff2_151aa0bc-17c2-44b9-b046-43b954b954bc_1000x.jpg

Let me know if we can help.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi fellas, im looking at a 50" BD light bar. would it fit on the front bumper of the truck? Has anyone done this before? Pics?
thanks
Hey there!

We can do a 50" curved light bar or a 40" straight lightbar on a Gen 3 Raptor. You would not want to put a 50" straight lightbar on the bumper because it would not fit properly or look right. Anyone who tries to sell you a straight 50" lightbar for your Raptor bumper is doing you a disservice and it will not fit with our mounts. So, if you wanted to do a Baja Designs lightbar, the largest that would work for our mounts is a 40". If you wanted to do a 50", we would recommend a Rigid RDS curved lightbar.

Here is a link to our Baja Designs Lightbar Kits with 40" straight lightbars:

We also have a video we did on the Baja and Rigid lightbars with our kits.
Here is a link to the one for the Baja 40" straight light bars:

Here is the link to the install video we did and a curved 50" Rigid lightbar can be seen mounted on the bumper at the 28:35 minute mark, as well as front camera views for the different lightbars:

If you wanted to do the 50" curved lightbar on the bumper, that would be with the Rigid RDS lightbar, which we can kit together for you with one of these two lightbars:

I know this can be a lot of information to consume all at once and I really don't want it to be confusing. So, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly by call or text at 317.934.6778. I would be happy to answer any questions for you and/or help walk you through these kits and options.

You can also reach John directly by call or text at 317.796.8472.
John generally has a lot of pics and videos on his phone that aren't necessarily online, so he may be able to show you some images to help you make your decision on which way to go.

We would be happy to help you in any way possible.

Thanks!
-Sidney @ SPV Parts

Last edited:

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What does the front camera view look like and does it need the arc or straight series?
James,

The front camera view can be seen in this video we did at the 2:39 mark in the video:

You can do a 40" straight or a 50" curved with our light kits, some of which can be found at our website here:

We can also customize kits for you if you don't see what you are looking for.
We will always be able to give you the best possible deals on our products when sold as a complete kit when ordered directly through our website or over the phone. If you ever find it somewhere cheaper, please let us know and we will price-match or beat it.
No other vendors actually stock our complete kits or our line of patented wiring on their shelves, so the only place you will get it all in stock and ready to ship is directly through us.

Please feel free to call or text me at (317) 934-6778 if I can be of any assistance to you with this. I would love to help in any way possible!

Thanks!
-Sidney @ SPV Parts