Baja Designs 2021+ Gen3 Ford Raptor XL LINKABLE BUMPER LIGHT KIT w/ XL80 Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

figure1a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Baja Designs 2021+ Ford Raptor XL LINKABLE BUMPER LIGHTS. This includes:
+ Baja Designs Linkable Light Pods light bar
+ SPV Specialty Performance mounting brackets
+ Nine Volt camera relocate kit (you will want this if you install any lightbar on your front bumper)
+ Upgraded two of the XL Sport lights to XL80 lights which add even more light to this bar

Everything is in excellent condition as I only had them on my truck for about a year. Shows normal use but no abuse (no large rock impacts or anything like that). And, of course, Baja Designs lights are warrantied for life in case anything ever goes wrong with them. The linkable light bar and brackets costs about $1700 and then another $800 for the XL80 lights. They will look like that last picture when installed. This only includes what is pictured/described. You will need to supply your own relay and wires to wire this up to one of your upfitter switches.

$1400 Probably easiest way is to complete the transaction on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/3950711765...d=link&campid=5338805043&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

s-l1600-1.jpg
s-l1600-2.jpg
s-l1600-3.jpg
s-l1600-4.jpg
+

rog7254

Reaction score
Baja Designs 2021+ Ford Raptor XL LINKABLE BUMPER LIGHTS. This includes:
+ Baja Designs Linkable Light Pods light bar
+ SPV Specialty Performance mounting brackets
+ Nine Volt camera relocate kit (you will want this if you install any lightbar on your front bumper)
+ Upgraded two of the XL Sport lights to XL80 lights which add even more light to this bar

Everything is in excellent condition as I only had them on my truck for about a year. Shows normal use but no abuse (no large rock impacts or anything like that). And, of course, Baja Designs lights are warrantied for life in case anything ever goes wrong with them. The linkable light bar and brackets costs about $1700 and then another $800 for the XL80 lights. They will look like that last picture when installed. This only includes what is pictured/described. You will need to supply your own relay and wires to wire this up to one of your upfitter switches.

$1400 Probably easiest way is to complete the transaction on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/3950711765...d=link&campid=5338805043&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

View attachment 441615
View attachment 441616
View attachment 441617
View attachment 441618
+

Last edited: