2-50's ?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am just dying to pull the trigger on a dual 50" set up 'cause I hate people tailgating and tbh it would be exceedingly useful to light up my back sometimes.

Seriously: Anyone that would light up a rear-facing 50" Rigid Industries lightbar on a person following "too close" is deranged and needs help for anger and/or mental health issues.

A 50" in the front makes sense. A 20" light bar in the rear would be overkill for being able to see at night. A 50" light bar in the rear is nucking futs.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's your money, but you are seriously wasting it on a 50 for the rear. I have diffused Dually's on the rear of mine and it put off more light than I know what to do with. Any brighter and I wouldn't have a useful rear camera because it would just wash out the entire image, plenty of light to work with (I've used them plenty of times for working on stuff, hooking up trailers, locking gates, etc. And they are easily bright enough to deter tailgating.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Concur with Max on this, but this is the first I have heard of 50" radius LED bar. Now you have perked my interest...

Killjohnathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who laughed out load at the thought of this dude blasting a 50 on someone tailgating on the highway? Would be funny as he'll!!!! (Maybe a little dangerous....)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ironside

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Am I the only one who laughed out load at the thought of this dude blasting a 50 on someone tailgating on the highway? Would be funny as he'll!!!! (Maybe a little dangerous....)

I don't really like the idea of lighting up someone who is behind me cause then you could be at fault for any accident it caused

#oilfieldraptors

OP
OP
New Guy

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

^Seriously you have my thanks. I personally would hold off on a Death Ray flash on principle to anyone tailgating me just out of frustration BUT like all things in life... Its good to have Options if the occasion ever warranted it.

But seriously... sometimes parking in a black-out field or somewhere with no lights, I would rather have overkill than hit anything.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I want 4 of them for the top of my 40/20 two of them for under the semi trailer and 3 of them for on top of my bin's anyone want to buy them for me? might as well make it an even 10