$10,000 more for bronco raptor than the Raptor? Why

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
The Braptor in person is definitely different than the other Broncos out there, but I'd choose the real Raptor over the Bronco every time. At least for 2024 it looks like they are painting the flares.

1689782968769.png

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree. They should have taken the same approach that they did with the Raptor and gone with wider fiberglass instead.
They did add a little to the fenders but not enough i guess. I have seen a few in person. If i bought one, I would immediatly be looking for a alternative to those terrible rear fenders.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Greetings! There's a compelling reason a Bronco Raptor costs $10,000 more than a Raptor both at their BASE MSRP. Which would you choose?
What is the compelling reason? Are we supposed to guess? I would choose a real Raptor at any price. I wouldn't drive a Bronco if you gave me one. Life is too short and cars too plentiful to drive something you don't like.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What is the compelling reason? Are we supposed to guess? I would choose a real Raptor at any price.
I feel you there but not at any price, though. I'm allergic to ADMs.
I wouldn't drive a Bronco if you gave me one. Life is too short and cars too plentiful to drive something you don't like.
Now come on bruh...for real. If you were handed the keys to a Bronco or Braptor... I'd say "man give me dem damn keys and git on from round here" LOL

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
IMO Ford did a great job with the regular Bronco. We factory ordered a Badlands Sas but Ford changed the order without telling us. Oh well, I’ll find some take offs and lift it to clear the 35s.

I like the 2.7 and I wish the Raptor had the wash out floors. I don’t like the gauge cluster but the 12” screen is amazing. Overall the wife loves it.

My neighbour’s new Rubicon - few design details taken from Bronco. The modular bumper and stock 35s.
IMG_5708.jpeg

When you drive the Bronco it turns a lot of heads. I still love my Raptor tho - makes you feel like king of the road. At least at Starbucks it does lol

Our Badlands…

IMG_5555.jpeg

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We bought a Land Rover Defender instead....

Unmatched and same price. And we got a unlimited mileage 5 year bumper to bumper form Land Rover which is also unheard of... since they are tight butt tea sipper pinky finger up types.

3Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
IMO a more accurate comparison in this market would be a Braptor to a Raptor R in regards of scarcity and dumb pricing. As for your question, the Braptor fenders are 100% a deal breaker would never buy one. If you gave me one for free I’d immediately sell it. Think it looks terrible and would much prefer a lower tiered Bronco.