“BEST” LED Light Bars for the new RPG Raceline Bumper I’m ordering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys
Checkout our awesome show specials for this years Off-Road Expo. Even if you can't make it to the show you can still take advantage of it.
The OnX LED light bars are 15% off. Stealth and Squadrons 25% off. And the SII for $135. Don't miss out on these specials. they only come a few times a year.
Get the LED light bar with the best distance at a great price!!!!!!!!!!!!

campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=r6t8ixbab&v=001_bhMaCujxE03uFSoGLHKccQqzNxZh_eAIExn7P5pb6Q48CJ0P5f6if26CSbl3SMS_AkyAPewP6sVttSL2zM-5bSP7Y39zO-3gBskoT1YemFMy7vs3R6Co0F5qx9bYEhR4QLml6MNIQSlwsKCetdLFYcadN1X6bTymfOGEAiV-btE4g7IklyS_fror3j5y1JYqFrppEwq3Q_TC5iNkVXFZRCWEIY7O9DhhQGJZ-8cq9E%3D

Please let me know if you have any other questions
Thanks
Mike
BD

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Not trying ot stsrt shit so ill ak a diffrent question. This is for all the LED vendors. Why should I pay so much more for your light bar? Im being serious as this is resersch for which 40" i will get.

That's a great questions

The benefits of paying more for a bar like Baja Designs is your getting an American Made product, extremely high quality, with a lifetime guarantee.
Baja Designs also offers features other companys dont even offer such as user interchangeable optics, solid copper core boards, thermistors, user changeable lens, and the most beam pattern options.
In terms of light output all these bars in this thread are great bars but our bars are equally priced with alot of the big name company's or other US bars with a more effective light output.

Thanks
Mike
BD

Last edited:

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys
Checkout our awesome show specials for this years Off-Road Expo. Even if you can't make it to the show you can still take advantage of it.
The OnX LED light bars are 15% off. Stealth and Squadrons 25% off. And the SII for $135. Don't miss out on these specials. they only come a few times a year.
Get the LED light bar with the best distance at a great price!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Products and Show Specials at Off-Road Expo

Thanks
Mike
BD

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

That's a great questions

The benefits of paying more for a bar like Baja Designs is your getting an American Made product, extremely high quality, with a lifetime guarantee.
Baja Designs also offers features other companys dont even offer such as user interchangeable optics, solid copper core boards, thermistors, user changeable lens, and the most beam pattern options.
In terms of light output all these bars in this thread are great bars but our bars are equally priced with alot of the big name company's or other US bars with a more effective light output.

Thanks
Mike
BD

Thanks for the info

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought Rigid for a few reasons, they have the specific brackets and wiring harness for the Raptor, They are made in North America, Lifetime guarantee, and they had the bigest bang for the buck in my opinion.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score

M&R does have light bars which compete with what is talked about at a fraction of the price. Plenty of satisfied customers on this forum to back me up on that.

NO PUN intended.....these are facts that This guy was asking for. The best assuming the better of bars and well. There's many more that want the best deals rather than the best quality at higher prices...... :). I have been researching led light output and reading over baja designs. They sound on point and pictures do a great bit of justice for me. Kinda hard to say that but. No led light bar in my opinion is a bad bar from what I'm hearing. RIGID is very popular so far from what I seen at the track this weekend.

I bought Rigid for a few reasons, they have the specific brackets and wiring harness for the Raptor, They are made in North America, Lifetime guarantee, and they had the bigest bang for the buck in my opinion.
Assuming ur speaking about the rigid fog light kit with bracketry?! I think this thread is for the RPG Raceline front bumper

Last edited: