Stiffler long bar install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justinb491

Reaction score
Well i ordered the Stiffler long bars a few months back, finally had time this weekend to install. Install time was about 2 1/2 hours. I must say these took care of 100% of all wheel hop I had. Ride quality doesnt seem to have changed or if it has it wasnt enough for me to notice. Id say best $435 spent on the truck so far.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
need pics!

I hate the wheel hop the truck has coming from the L/HD world always running longbars!

OP
OP
J

justinb491

Reaction score
Sorry, Been a crazy week with work. I must say so far so GREAT!!! I have absolutely no wheel hop at all. The ride hasnt changed or if it has not enough to notice. I absolutely hook and go. I have the very occasional tire spin, but very very minimal. These should have come from ROUSH as an option. I came from the modded diesel world and have always run long bars and I know this will effect some off roading, but I dont do much of that. IMG_7286.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7287.jpg
    IMG_7287.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 142

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did it require drilling on the raptor? any pics of the rear brackets? curious how they mount compared to their L bars.

I love the look of long bars peeking out from the side

OP
OP
J

justinb491

Reaction score
2 holes drilled in the frame for each bracket. the rear bracket you simply remove the u bolt bracket for the leafs and bolt these in place. I could have probably knocked it out in just over an hour, but i had no jack and my 3 kids to keep happy while i worked on the truck

svt_reid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Deavers all day. Roush raptor here and no wheel hop at all. Don't have to remove them to offroad, and it's a night and day difference from the horrible 2.5 leaf pack you get from the factory. If I had to start over it would be the first thing I did