I have 2 pairs of Rigid Dually lights... one from each pair burnt out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
within a couple weeks of each other. they were both on the driver's side and it looks like water got in them. I contacted Rigid and they quickly (within a half hour) issued an RMA for me to send them in for either a repair or replacement. They also asked that I send in the full set instead of just the two that went out so that they could check them out also.

While I am beyond happy with the quick customer service I was even happier that the woman I was dealing with informed me that Rigid has come out with a newer bracket for the Raptors that allows the lights to be mounted the correct way, instead of upside down... which is why they suspect water was getting in and that they were going to be sending me the new style bracket when they return my lights.

Hopefully the new setup will keep them from failing again.. they're only 11 months old!

D

Deleted member 12951

I've got a 30" and some D2's that where NOT mounted upside down that are currently at Rigid for warranty repair with water in them. I would not hold your breathe thinking that they will no longer get water/moisture inside again. Its cool though that they are providing updated brackets though.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That's interesting. I just pulled the front plates off and flipped them over. My ocd didn't allow for them to be upside down. Lol. Glad to hear they are taking care of you. Can't say I've heard of one bad customer service experience with rigid.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

joekai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post pics of the New brackets when you get them, I'm curious to see how it will allow the lights to be mounted.

OP
OP
Jme

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: as promised, Rigid repaired my lights and sent their new mounting brackets (I'll get pictures of them later, I forgot while I was installing the lights).

The only issue was that they sent me two pairs of the flood pattern Dually lights instead of the one pair of flood and one pair of spot pattern lights that I sent in!!

I sent them some pictures and they quickly confirmed that they made a mistake and are sending me out a NEW pair of spot pattern lights and they also told me I was free to keep the 2nd pair of flood lights.

They truly are one of the best companies that I've dealt with from a customer service standpoint... something that's getting much less common these days!