NE Ohio?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fergusf16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas, just got a Black 2012 SCrew a couple months ago and live near Akron. I have seen a few around. Saw a White 2012 SCrew today in Brimfield parked in the plaza. Anyone here own that? Anyway, would love to find some off roading areas to play in. If anyone is in the area, let me know your thoughts. Would love to meet up and take the Raptors out to play too! I have about 5 acres of horse pasture, but not ideal for higher speeds.

Fergus

JMann2380

Reaction score
I live in Stow, work in Cuyahoga Falls. I have a black Screw, no graphics. There a truck just like mine that works down the street on State Rd but has the graphics.

OP
OP
Fergusf16

Fergusf16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool bro, I think we typed at each other awhile back while I was waiting for mine....you find a place to go rage without tearing the paint up on trees and such? Would love to find some open trails....Only thing I found online was Wellsville, but looks like it is built more for narrow Jeeps? Thinking bout taking the quad there, but would love to find something for both...