New Guy from Cincy Oh.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MWoods26

Reaction score
Hello all. Not currently a Raptor owner but Im certain I will be. Im a long time SVT guy. Had several Cobras over the years and currently have a Teal 93. Im sure a few on this board are also into the same and might recognize my screen name from SVTperformance or other mustang forums Im on. Ive loved the Rators since they first came out but never had a real use for one. Wife popped out a couple of kids and the next thing you know 700rwhp whippled Cobras and regular cab DD Ford Rangers don't cut it anymore. I almost bought a 14 but decided to hold out for the next Gen. Now my problem is Im NOT going to pay over MSRP. That is actually how I stumbled onto this site. Google searching lead me to a thread here about dealers selling at or close to MSRP. All the ones local to me are 5k over. Im not really willing to travel just yet so Im going to hold out a little longer.