New Overland Gen3 from New Mexico

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtdin0

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the forum but have been lurking for a while. I purchased my 2023 AGM Gen 3 in May of this year. I knew from the beginning that my goal was to build a somewhat unique overland rig that was not only good looking but capable. I was coming from a 2021 Bronco Badlands and had some overland experience with that rig. I knew all the places I went wrong with the Bronco and wanted to really take my time and think out my options with the Raptor.

The truck started as a factory 35" truck with every option but the 37PP and the heated steering wheel. My Bronco was A51 so I fell in love with the AGM color.
IMG_2288.JPEG

The first things I got lined up for the truck were some basic essentials for overlanding and the added weight I was about to add. I will detail exact parts at the bottom of the post but I started with:
Springs front and back
airbags for the 3rd Gen
arb compressor and mount
Bed floor plate for mounting fridge and battery box
Comms mounting on dash
37" KM3's

That left the truck looking like this:
Side 37's.jpg

After all that was done I sent it down to SOB Fabrication to have a rear bumper built. I wanted something strong and that had swingouts to mount the spare and gear on. Travis knocked the bumper build out of the park and bult an amazing bumper.
IMG_2972.jpeg

Once I had the bumper finished up I headed up to Four Wheel Campers Montana to pick up the new Project M I had on order. The guys at FWC Montan are awesome and were able to get the Project M mounted up to the Raptor quickly and with no gaps.
IMG_3001.jpeg

Next came the electrical system. I did 400W solar, DC to DC charger, 400AH Lithium batteries and a high performance flat mobile starlink to support my mobile work.
Image (17).jpg

I'm running into upload limits on this first post but I will continue this thread and upload more pictures as I go. If you like the build and want to keep up with it, please give me a follow on IG I go by the same name there dirtdin0

If you have any question about the build, I would love to answer them. I know this build isn't everyone's cup of tea but hopefully some of you enjoy it as much as I have.