When you know you've got an addiction...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ARS1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm new to the Raptor addiction. My wife tried to get me to go to the local RMAA "Raptor Mod Addicts Anonymous" but I refused the intervention told Dr. Phil to **** off and kept on ordering until she blocked my credit card... :flipthebird: No rehab center can cure this disease.

Last edited:

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm new to the Raptor addiction. My wife tried to get me to go to the local RMAA "Raptor Mod Addicts Anonymous" but I refused the intervention told Dr. Phil to **** off and kept on ordering until she blocked my credit card... :flipthebird: No rehab center can cure this disease.

Lol if your first mod is 37's you have jumped in head first my friend. Most start with reflector deletes, some tint, a light bar or some sort, floor mats etc.. Not you, "give me 37's!" Lol I like it

OP
OP
Key

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My first mod was a corsa exhaust, then I got two subs in a pro box, then I got a cold air intake and tune, then I got new tires, then I got a new exhaust, then I got another exhaust, then I paid Livernois to supercharge my truck, put LT headers on it, and do a **** kit. Yeah, things escalated very quickly.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought you were going to say when you have bumpers and light bars sitting in your dining room waiting to be installed. Guilty!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter