What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rkneeshaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great SZDZMTR. Do you get any condensation in those yellow covers on the XL80s? I think I might go that route but always had a lot of moisture inside when I used them on my squadron sport chase lights.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks great SZDZMTR. Do you get any condensation in those yellow covers on the XL80s? I think I might go that route but always had a lot of moisture inside when I used them on my squadron sport chase lights.

There is some very slight condensation just under the covers. They go on pretty tight, too tight ....Does not bother me. Simply take them off and wipe dry.

D

Deleted member 12951

I will chime in also.
Yes, more condensation collects on the inside of the covers than I would care for and was very noticeable when cold and especially at Snoball. I got some actual amber lenses that I am going to use instead during the winter plus I didn't care much for the amber ring glow that is somewhat distracting. Thinking the covers should have a black ring to prevent that, might put some plasti-dip on the edges.

n4xxr76

Reaction score
Finally mounted my Christmas present from my brother in law. He's been making a bunch of these for different vehicles (Corvettes, Mustangs, GTO's, G8's, etc) on the GM & Ford forums and he thought I would like it. Looks pretty good! It's laser etched onto a piece of aluminum and mounted with some double sided tape. If anyone is interested in getting one you can reach him on Facebook messenger. Username is chris.frech.9

Attachments

• IMG_2726.jpg
    IMG_2726.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

n4xxr76

Reaction score
Finally mounted my Christmas present from my brother in law. He's been making a bunch of these for different vehicles (Corvettes, Mustangs, GTO's, G8's, etc) on the GM & Ford forums and he thought I would like it. Looks pretty good! It's laser etched onto a piece of aluminum and mounted with some double sided tape. If anyone is interested I can post his contact info.

Here is a close up...

Attachments

• IMG_2838.jpg
    IMG_2838.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 120
D

Deleted member 12951

Finally mounted my Christmas present from my brother in law. He's been making a bunch of these for different vehicles (Corvettes, Mustangs, GTO's, G8's, etc) on the GM & Ford forums and he thought I would like it. Looks pretty good! It's laser etched onto a piece of aluminum and mounted with some double sided tape. If anyone is interested I can post his contact info.

Interested