Started a trend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had a couple guys up my street and my girls street stop and ask me about my truck not 2 days later do i see 2 more black screws in driveways not in a mile radius from where i live kinda disappointed that the new ones in the neighborhood look exactly like mine guess i need to start my mods early lol but its kinda cool going to see if i can catch them and see if they've found any good spots to flex this bad ass rig been lookin but cant find any near me havent been to the mountains yet but i guess thats where i gotta go also see if i cant get them on this site :)

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Had a couple guys up my street and my girls street stop and ask me about my truck not 2 days later do i see 2 more black screws in driveways not in a mile radius from where i live kinda disappointed that the new ones in the neighborhood look exactly like mine guess i need to start my mods early lol but its kinda cool going to see if i can catch them and see if they've found any good spots to flex this bad ass rig been lookin but cant find any near me havent been to the mountains yet but i guess thats where i gotta go also see if i cant get them on this site :)

Monkey see monkey DO! haha
At least you were the first, yeah get them on here. Do you have any business cards of the site?
I also had a hard time finding some places to flex, was going to have my builder friends use there front end loader to raise my front tire but didn't want to take the chance. So I spotted an abandon factory with some BIG ASS parking blocks and hit those.

OP
OP
Baldwin09

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Monkey see monkey DO! haha
At least you were the first, yeah get them on here. Do you have any business cards of the site?
I also had a hard time finding some places to flex, was going to have my builder friends use there front end loader to raise my front tire but didn't want to take the chance. So I spotted an abandon factory with some BIG ASS parking blocks and hit those.

Nah i dont have any business cards was thinking about givin bird a pm but wasnt sure if he was still sending them out. Theres a middle school right next to me used to work for the district has some boulders and ditches going to see if i cant sneak on there at night and grab some pics lol

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Nah i dont have any business cards was thinking about givin bird a pm but wasnt sure if he was still sending them out. Theres a middle school right next to me used to work for the district has some boulders and ditches going to see if i cant sneak on there at night and grab some pics lol

If you send me a pm with your address I have some extra and I'll mail them to you.