Last raptor built ? = Our trucks value ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hope they make another one, because there sure are a lot of "im waiting until 2016" posts around here. lol

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Me too... and I hope it's better than the original and depreciates the value of mine. LOL As a SCORE/BITD enthusiast, Raptors are good for the sport of desert racing as a whole.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1. There will be a new Raptor
2. It won't be out for about 2 years from now
3. Your Raptor will always hold its value
4. But that value could go down when the new (Gen II) comes out
5. If you think the 6.2 will make your Raptor worth more good for you (IMO once the new Raptors come out all bets are off but the Raptor will hold its value better than other Ford trucks).

Just checking.. Is #1 based upon insider knowledge or an assumption?

Inquiring minds would love to know the source of your certainty.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Ecoboosts look like a lot of work. There is a reason TT don't have turbo chargers on them out in the desert (which is the reason why the raptor is not turbo charged, and same with the Raptor-R model). I think the value will drop a bit this year personally. Wouldn't mind unloading mine before they announce anything new.

Twin turbo trophy truck racing the Mint this year. They were never present before because of a rule prohibiting forced induction.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checking.. Is #1 based upon insider knowledge or an assumption?

Inquiring minds would love to know the source of your certainty.

Look at who posted the comment and you will have found your answer.

OP
OP
Hole Shot

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just read a small article implying that ford is going to stay with the current body style even though there releasing the next gen f150

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

schaibaa

Reaction score
I think the lightning was cool, but I really don't understand where it fits in the market. If I want a go-fast vehicle, why not buy the mustang? It just seems like a much more capable platform for speed and handling in comparison to an F150.

I would prefer forced induction on the Raptor. I would have given another ~8k for an extra 100-150HP and keep the factory warranty. The truck is nice - and I understand the reasoning behind not adding a power-adder - but if it was available I would have added it.