Any differences between the 2011 and 2012 Raptor??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know you can get Silver and I know about the hood decal, but other than that...are there any mechanical or other material changes in 2012 versus 2011??

Thanks in advance :waytogo:

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We don't know verified details concerning the 2012 model. Rumor is a front facing camera and front locker.

Rat

Reaction score
Due to unpopularity the 2012 will not come standard with the "clunk" ! Although I did hear it will be offered as a "special option"

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Race Red, Black Interior option and front facing camera, oh and no navigation option (at least at the start). I'm going to go ahead and say that a front locker will definitely not be an option. I could be wrong but when it comes to independent front suspension and locking its just TOO easy to break stuff. There were also some rumors of a front led setup a-la Taurus/Focus but I doubt that will make it...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, I'm slow...

Why a need for a front camera???? What would show that I cant see out the windshield???

Thanks for the replies guys.

BTW, I'm new to this site, but have been following the Raptors since 2009 press releases and I love them.

Presently, I have a 2008 Supercharged Z06, an 08 Sti and an 06 Trailblazer SS, so the Raptor will complete my garage and I will have a vehicle for every situation!!!

Last edited:

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Bingo! Once you get a custom bumper out front that can do serious damage to other vehicles with ease you will really appreciate it...

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
I know some things that definitely won't be there........ a fancy new bump stop set up or an EcoBoost.

debate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know some things that definitely won't be there........ a fancy new bump stop set up or an EcoBoost.

There was an Ebony Black SCrew on a local dealers' lot this weekend. The rubber baby buggy bumper was black, like the other F150s, instead of the orange on my Raptor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter