What do you guys think of this one

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

Jolly89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Listing is gone. What did you end up getting?

Ended up with a 2017 XLT, I could not afford the new raptors and I could get a new one for the price of the used ones and just put my own stuff on it. Which I may have messed up already. I posted on the how to section.

"I installed an 2017 ford raptor suspension on my 2017 xlt 2wd. Everything fits and bolts up but its dropped out and has no more down travel. Am I missing something here or is this not supposed to work."

Hedges4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ended up with a 2017 XLT, I could not afford the new raptors and I could get a new one for the price of the used ones and just put my own stuff on it. Which I may have messed up already. I posted on the how to section.

"I installed an 2017 ford raptor suspension on my 2017 xlt 2wd. Everything fits and bolts up but its dropped out and has no more down travel. Am I missing something here or is this not supposed to work."

That's way beyond me. Kudos for having the guts to try it. I wouldn't have done that. Probably would've just got a gen 1 and put a blower on

OP
OP
J

Jolly89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's way beyond me. Kudos for having the guts to try it. I wouldn't have done that. Probably would've just got a gen 1 and put a blower on

the reason i did it (regretfully) it because it was so much cheaper that doing a full baja kit (which i will probably do now). It was too good to be true, I thought it would be cool to do something new.

Hedges4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the reason i did it (regretfully) it because it was so much cheaper that doing a full baja kit (which i will probably do now). It was too good to be true, I thought it would be cool to do something new.

Ford spent years and tons of money on R&D for the Raptor. Unfortunately, there is no equal that you can upgrade an XLT too. Otherwise everyone would be doing it instead of buying G2's for mark ups.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter