Narrowing it down!.. help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input guys... I contacted both dealers and pulled the trigger on the black scab.. the dealer just worked more for me and even gave me a little better deal.. plus it's close to my home and didn't really feel like flying out to Texas. .. thanks!

Congrats. I think you made the right choice. Time to start the snowball rolling that is modifying your raptor.

OP
OP
alexyikes00

alexyikes00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Pics?

IMG_20150227_210112.jpg
heres one in my driveway when i drove it home.. been swamped at worked so no time for pics.. hopefully ill get some better ones soon

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Congrats. I think you made the right choice. Time to start the snowball rolling that is modifying your raptor.

yea.. i have some plans for it in the near future, i actually started following you guys on IG.. and keeping you guys in mind

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
IMG_20150227_210112.jpg
heres one in my driveway when i drove it home.. been swamped at worked so no time for pics.. hopefully ill get some better ones soon

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

yea.. i have some plans for it in the near future, i actually started following you guys on IG.. and keeping you guys in mind

Hit us up. Even if it's just for questions for now. We can set you up with whatever you need with a forum discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brendo310

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
IMG_20150227_210112.jpg

Black is the best color! ;) any questions let us know! Congrats!