Puddle Light Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BSouders80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm needing some help please. I have a 2014 SCREW Raptor. I have a draw and cannot find it. It shows to be in the puddle light circuit per Forscan. I did change over puddle lights to LED and also added LED to front and back of the mirrors. All of my wire connections are soldered and shrink wrapped and wrapped with electrical tape. I've had my mirrors apart more times than I can count trying to chase this down. It's frustrating. If I don't drive my truck for a couple of days, the battery is low enough that the starter won't crank. Does anyone have a wiring diagram on the puddle light circuit? I'd like to say it's not in the mirrors, but logic tells me that's the only thing in the puddle circuit that I've jacked with. All other lights seem to be good. I have my 3rd brake light with 1 of the red LED's out. I've yet to decide on which aftermarket setup that I want to go to. Is there anything else on the puddle light circuit? Any suggestions or help would be much appreciated. TIA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter